Monday 25 April 2011

you know what!!


Today, I’m writing on something, because of which a lot has been said and done, but which has never received the acknowledgement that it truly deserves. Just hope you share my feelings!
For me it’s a lot more than the small room by the corridor. It’s the place that welcomes me with the same aura every single morning and fills me with the promise of a great day ahead. It’s the place which gives me the room to recreate the small,  apparently unimportant moments of my life and reflect upon them to appreciate life’s true beauty. It’s the place where thoughts get woven into imagination, where philosophies are pronounced, where novels are initiated, where the forgotten is recalled and where the untold can be expressed. It’s the place where the sick seek refuge and the depressed find solace. It’s the small white seat in there on which I am myself and I’m sure you are truly you.
I just hope a day will come when some great man will say the above words coz I know that behind all great men there might be women but behind their thoughts, you know what! 

P.S: I’m sure you are able to get who/what this article is directed at. If you aren’t, don’t worry coz the time’s not far, when you are going to find peace in the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment