Saturday 22 October 2011

KHOJ


There are times when you feel a little low. You might feel like offering Munna bhai a li'l shraddhanjali in this distressed times, and going for a flash back of the happy moments of your life, just to find how different a person you have turned into. My hearty apologies to the blog for bringing with me these not so happy words, particularly when i am visiting it after these many days!! But again, Blogs are the best sink to all the emotions we have hidden within, aren't they?! 
The best thing about poetry is, many people appreciate it, and the writer just hopes atleast some of them understand it. Well I bet it's good for writers like me atleast, who are a literary counterpart to the Sunday Driver concept. These lines were out of nowhere I think but happened to tell a part of the story that my mind's  finding really difficult to deal with. This poem (it's in Hindi so technically its a kavita), I guess depicts my search for answers to some incomprehensible questions, my quest to respond to some unfamiliar thoughts and, thus, is called, KHOJ...
   
patton ke chhour par nachti
shabnam ki boonde,
sooraj ki roshni se khelti hein..
toh mann jaise chamak sa jata hai.


baarish ki boonde
hawa se ladhti,
jab chehre ko chhedti hein
toh dil jaise khilsa jata hai.


doston ki baatein
chae ki tazgi mein ghulkar,
hasi ke pitare kholti hein
toh har bojh halka ho jata hai.


aaj mann tanha, apni hi rah mein
os ki wahi boondein talashte,
sawan mein, boondon ko taras raha hai.
dhaga itna kaske bandh diya, ki ab gadh raha hai.
pagal dil kyuun har baat pe behak raha hai?
tanha mann aaj os ki wahi boonde, fir talash raha hai...

1 comment:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
    Shower Faucets

    ReplyDelete